[horde] IMP preferences issues

Cale Fairchild cfairchild at brocku.ca
Thu Feb 7 22:57:16 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I recently upgraded from IMP(H3) version 4 to IMP (H5) 6 and now when I
try to navigate to preferences for mail it displays the message "There
are no preferences available for this application". The preferences for
"General" and "Address Book" are both working fine, and the database
still has the imp preferences in the horde_prefs table which are still
being read and applied. However the users can not see their preferences
to change them. I can not find any PHP errors or any other indication in
the syslog files of what may be wrong. Any advise would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Cale