[horde] Ansel faces issues

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Sat Feb 16 02:49:42 UTC 2013

Ansel faces config is set to:

$conf['faces']['driver'] = 'user';
$conf['faces']['search'] = '0';

I have a photo in a gallery, have tagged the face as a name.

When I browse to a photo with a face in it, the sidebar goes empty. A photo
with no face, it still displays fine (New Gallery, Browse, etc). Also when
in the photo with the tagged face, if I click on "edit faces", I get "Error
when communicating with the server", and the following Horde log message:

2013-02-16T12:41:31+10:00 WARN: HORDE [ansel] PHP ERROR: Invalid argument
supplied for foreach() [pid 1827 on line 8 of
"/var/www/horde/ansel/templates/widgets/geotag.html.php"]

While in the Gallery, if I click on "edit faces", it launches a "Searching
for faces in ... gallery" page, which I assume is the expected behaviour.

Simon.

--
Simon Wilson
M: 0400 12 11 16