[horde] Upgrading to latest horde framework

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 01:50:49 UTC 2013

Michael M Slusarz <slusarz <at> horde.org> writes:

> Quoting Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 <at> gmail.com>:
>
> > PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
> > '/usr/lib/php/extensions/lzf.so' - /usr/lib/php/extensions/lzf.so:
> > cannot open
> > shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
> > PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
> > '/usr/lib/php/extensions/memcache.so' - /usr/lib/php/extensions/memcache.so:
> > cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown
> > on line 0
>
> These are PHP errors thrown when you have identified extensions to
> load in php.ini but they don't exist on disk.  Make sure you don't
> have lines like
>
> extension=lzf.so
>
> in you php.ini file.
>
> michael

Fixed for the php errors... Thanks for the pointer!  But I still cant upgrade
horde.  Michael, can you tell me roughly how to troubleshoot this?

Im still getting

root at lhost2:~# pear upgrade -a -B horde/groupware
horde/webmail conflicts with package "horde/groupware", downloaded version
is 4.0.9

horde/groupware cannot be installed, conflicts with installed packages
No valid packages found
upgrade failed