[horde] Edit Virtual Folders empty 'frame'

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Tue Feb 26 12:53:41 UTC 2013

Imp 6.0.4, right clicking on Virtual Folders and selecting to edit
Virtual Folders drops the main screen (not the sidebar) to an empty
white screen. I know it's not a frame any more, but it's what would be
the main frame.

With Horde at Debug logging at Info there is not a single entry, and
at debug level looking through 2000 lines of SQL select isn't
revealing anything obvious...

Anyone else get this? I've had a look through open bugs on
bugs.horde.org and couldn't see anything...

Simon

--
Simon Wilson
M: 0400 12 11 16