[horde] Fwd: Ungültige Serveradresse oder nicht unterstützte Protokollversion

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Wed Feb 27 19:11:12 UTC 2013

Hi Andreas,

Zitat von Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:
> ----- Nachricht von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> ---------
>> Quoting Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:
>>
>>> ----- Nachricht von "Jens-U. Mozdzen" <jmozdzen at nde.ag> ---------
>>> Datum: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 18:52:00 +0100
>>>   Von: "Jens-U. Mozdzen" <jmozdzen at nde.ag>
>>> Betreff: Re: [horde] Fwd: Ungültige Serveradresse oder nicht
>>> unterstützte Protokollversion
>>>    An: horde at lists.horde.org

>>> right, I found something, butu unsure if its related to my problem,
>>> because when I sync this error doesnt come up immediately:
>>>
>>> [Sun Feb 24 15:40:48 2013] [error] [client 192.168.x.x] PHP Fatal
>>> error:  Base lambda function for closure not found in
>>> /var/www/html/mauser.info/mailoffice/imp/config/prefs.php on line 72
>>>

>>> Is this related to my problem?
>>
>> This would certainly cause problems with email syncing, though
>> unless you just enabled APC cache on your server this is unlikely
>> the cause of *this* problem. Regardless, you should disable APC
>> cache as it still has problems with lambda functions.
>
> I disabled APC in php.ini and restarted apache. the problem persists.
> not syncing. no logs but what you already have seen.

you're saying that you still see APC errors even after disabling APC cache?

I assume it's a Linux server, then running "tail -F <access log>
time-synchronized output... of course, you could dump the last two
since there's no output so far, I've just included it since it's a
standard statement on my side.

Regards,
Jens