[horde] Fwd: Ungültige Serveradresse oder nicht unterstützte Protokollversion

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Wed Feb 27 20:57:01 UTC 2013

----- Nachricht von "Jens-U. Mozdzen" <jmozdzen at nde.ag> ---------
   Datum: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 20:11:12 +0100
     Von: "Jens-U. Mozdzen" <jmozdzen at nde.ag>
Betreff: Re: [horde] Fwd: Ungültige Serveradresse oder nicht
unterstützte Protokollversion
      An: horde at lists.horde.org

> Hi Andreas,
>
> Zitat von Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:
>> ----- Nachricht von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> ---------

>>> This would certainly cause problems with email syncing, though
>>> unless you just enabled APC cache on your server this is unlikely
>>> the cause of *this* problem. Regardless, you should disable APC
>>> cache as it still has problems with lambda functions.
>>
>> I disabled APC in php.ini and restarted apache. the problem persists.
>> not syncing. no logs but what you already have seen.
>
> you're saying that you still see APC errors even after disabling APC cache?

No, these errore gone away after disabliing APC.

> I assume it's a Linux server, then running "tail -F <access log>
> time-synchronized output... of course, you could dump the last two
> since there's no output so far, I've just included it since it's a
> standard statement on my side.

Now, this error has not gone away, still not able to sync.

I always have these logs open with tail -f 'log', then I sync on the
phone. I even verify with the phone, in the settings you are able to
put a space, then remove it, then klick on OK, then it IS tryiing to
sync but cannot.

Only it doesnt say that much.

I will remove all sync related settings on the weekend and reimplement
them with care.