[horde] ActiveSync not syncing all calendar entries on Android 4.0

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Mar 1 14:40:03 UTC 2013

Quoting Martin Hochreiter <linuxbox at wavenet.at>:

> Maybe one step closer:
>

> I use thunderbird->lightning as calendar application most of the time.
>
> Version1.ics - stored by thunderbird/lightning was NOT synchronized
> Version2.ics - (openend the meeting in horde/kronolith and just
> clicked "save") ....then
> its synchronizing ....
>
> Do you see any useful hint in that, Michael?

The two versions are identical except for the last modified and
timestamp properties (as would be expected). It sounds like how ever
you are getting the first version into Kronolith is not triggering the
History system to log it as new. You say it is "stored by
thunderbird/lightning'. Exactly how is this accessed and setup?

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org