[horde] ActiveSync not syncing all calendar entries on Android 4.0

Martin Hochreiter linuxbox at wavenet.at
Fri Mar 1 15:42:32 UTC 2013

> The two versions are identical except for the last modified and
> timestamp properties (as would be expected). It sounds like how ever
> you are getting the first version into Kronolith is not triggering the
> History system to log it as new. You say it is "stored by
> thunderbird/lightning'. Exactly how is this accessed and setup?

Thunderbird/Lightning is using kronoliths ics URL to communicate with
each other - how this really works
is far away from my knowledge.

Only saving an appointement in kronolith is not enough  - i experienced
that some minutes ago ... I have
to change something in the appointment (write one more letter ore
something) to cause active sync to sync
it with the androids (and the ipad, that suffers the same problem)

The only thing I know is, that is was working before - it may be a
failure in lightning to (but as I remember
the last update was some weeks ago).

Not much information to help you here, i am afraid - please ask if I
could provide better information.

thank you!

regards
Martin