[horde] Ungültige Serveradresse oder nicht unterstützte Protokollversion

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Fri Mar 1 22:50:43 UTC 2013

   Datum: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 23:17:34 +0100
     Von: Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>
Betreff: Re: [horde] Ungültige Serveradresse oder nicht unterstützte
      An: Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>
      Cc: horde at lists.horde.org

>   Datum: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 19:28:06 +0100
>     Von: Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>
> Betreff: Re: [horde] Ungültige Serveradresse oder nicht unterstützte
>      An: Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>
>      Cc: horde at lists.horde.org
>

>> On 27 Feb 2013 19:21, "Andreas Mauser" <andreas at mauser.info> wrote:

>>>  Datum: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 19:13:47 +0100
>>>    Von: Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>
>>> Betreff: Re: [horde] Ungültige Serveradresse oder nicht unterstützte
>>>     An: Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>
>>>     Cc: horde at lists.horde.org

>> Horde,

>> protocol

>> Galaxy. I

>> I'd
>>>

>>> my problem is that I regularily update via pear. usually all is fine, but
>> as you said since a couple of days its not syncing anymore - and I promise,
>> I changed nothin but doing pear upgrade-all
>>>
>>> strange .. seems only we both have this problem? It may not be a Samsung
>> problem,, just because it worked till last week.
>>
>> To make it worse e-mail sync is working for me (I use a different app for
>> that).
>
> Meanwhile I checked every setting in my apache webserver, I deleted
> every old device from Horde.
> I deleted the Horde cache, restarted the server, double checked for
> Activesync 12.1 in the settings and just updated from pear new
> active sync.
>
> I still have the problem that it doesnt sync at all.
>
> To make it worse from my side, I am able to sync if I use a totally
> different Samsung GT5830 setting up a new exchange account there.
>
> So I also deleted my Samsung S3 mini account completely and created
> a new one from scratch - same problem - no sync.
>
> I have access.log, error.log, syslog | grep myname and the
> activesync log open and there are no new messages, only the ones you
> already know.
>
> Does that say anything to you?
>
> Any news from your investigations?

And this is the latest error message from access.log:

192.168.24.122 - mauser.info\\user [01/Mar/2013:23:43:47 +0100]
"OPTIONS
/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?Cmd=OPTIONS&User=mauser.info%5Candreas&DeviceId=SEC18AE1A2A432B3&DeviceType=SAMSUNGGTI8190 HTTP/1.1" 200 - "-"
"SAMSUNG-GT-I8190/100.40102"

where error.log has no new entry.
ActiveSyncLog has no new entry

And testexchangeconnectivity test homepage says its all fine and I
'could' sync.
So slowly I have 2 choices.
Either Horde or Apache somwhere remembers the device, or it is related
to the Smartphone. Because with a different phone it works, but that
doesnt mean anything 100%.

Any more hints for my research?

Thank you,
Andreas