[horde] Syncing additional calendars

Anton Köstlbacher horde3 at dingsbums.org
Sun Mar 3 18:34:09 UTC 2013

Hi,

I just tested to add a second calendar for syncing under
services/prefs.php?app=kronolith&group=sync

Message appears that state of my device will be resetted and will be
newly synced. Unfortunatly this isn't the case. What happens is, that
all calendar entries (standard calendar also) get removed from the
device (Android 2.2 and 4.1) on next sync.

Both calendars are sycnced perfectly though, if I manually reset devices
under services/prefs.php?app=horde&group=activesync

Looks like a bug for me. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks and best Regards,
Anton.