[horde] Syncing additional calendars

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sun Mar 3 23:01:06 UTC 2013

Quoting Anton Köstlbacher <horde3 at dingsbums.org>:

> Hi,
>
> I just tested to add a second calendar for syncing under
> services/prefs.php?app=kronolith&group=sync
>
> Message appears that state of my device will be resetted and will be
> newly synced. Unfortunatly this isn't the case. What happens is,
> that all calendar entries (standard calendar also) get removed from
> the device (Android 2.2 and 4.1) on next sync.
>
> Both calendars are sycnced perfectly though, if I manually reset
> devices under services/prefs.php?app=horde&group=activesync
>
> Looks like a bug for me. Can anyone confirm this?

I cannot reproduce this. If I add (or remove) a calendar from
Kronolith's synch prefs, the device state for the Calendar collection
is correctly reset. The next time the device attempts a SYNC or PING
on that collection, the data is removed from the device and reloaded
from the server.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)