[horde] Fwd: Ungültige Serveradresse oder nicht unterstützte Protokollversion

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Mar 4 14:38:17 UTC 2013

Send again, without S/MIME signature. Mailman really makes S/MIME
useless. *sigh*

----- Forwarded message from Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> -----
     Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 18:11:49 -0500
     From: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
  Subject: Re: [horde] Ungültige Serveradresse oder nicht unterstützte
Protokollversion
       To: Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>

Quoting Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:

> Thank you,
>
> ----- Nachricht von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> ---------
>     Datum: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 16:38:58 -0500
>       Von: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
> Antwort an: mrubinsk at horde.org
>   Betreff: Re: [horde] Ungültige Serveradresse oder nicht
> unterstützte Protokollversion
>        An: horde at lists.horde.org
>

>> Quoting Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> ----- Nachricht von Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info> ---------
>>> Datum: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 09:38:19 +0100
>>>  Von: Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>
>>> Betreff: Re: [horde] Ungültige Serveradresse oder nicht
>>> unterstützte Protokollversion
>>>   An: horde at lists.horde.org

>>> And now I have a tshark capture. To whom do I send it? I am not
>>> able to analyze it myself.
>>
>> You can send it to me and I'll look at it when I have time.
>
> The file is attached, thank you for looking in. If you need anything
> else, I'll send it to yoou,
> Andreas

This is a trace of an SSL enabled session which is unreadable for
obvious reasons. I would need a non-encrypted trace to be able to look
at it.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)