[horde] Fwd: Ungültige Serveradresse oder nicht unterstützte Protokollversion

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Mar 6 18:47:16 UTC 2013

Quoting Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:

> right, Im sorry, attached the unencrypted trace.
> Thank you for looking in.
> Andreas

The server is not sending the Version or Commands headers in response
to the OPTIONS request. I've tried to duplicate it locally but cannot.
You will have to find out why this is failing.

If you are using Git, please update; I've recently added some
improvements to the logging that are not yet in the released packages.
It might help log the error.

You can start by placing Horde::debug() statement(s) in
Horde_ActiveSync::handleReqeust() to see where the code breaks.

mrubinsk at horde.org