[horde] AS email not current

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Mar 4 15:33:37 UTC 2013

Quoting simon at simonandkate.net:

> Deleted text as the email was too big...
>
> This sounds VERY similar, with another non-MS EAS implementation:
> http://forums.kerio.com/t/22661//

I don't see the similarity with this one. The link describes an issue
with sending mail over SMTP.

> And similar thread,
> http://forums.kerio.com/?t=msg&th=22152&
>
> They have been having exactly the same issue, affecting some of
> their user base only.

Yes, though reading through the comments they attribute it to about
1/2 dozen different possible things, claim to have it fixed, and then
have reports that it is still not fixed. Unfortunately, not very
helpful.

> The one thing I haven't given you is the AS log from when the iOS
> device tries to delete a msg that no longer exists, will do that
> tomorrow.

There used to be a few issues revolving around this a few releases ago
that have since been resolved.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)