[horde] Horde stopped working after upgrade

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Mar 5 23:09:13 UTC 2013

Quoting Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org>:

> Citeren Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:
>
>> You didn't answer my previous question: do you have either lzf or
>> horde_lz4 installed as an extension to your PHP?
>
> I answered that in the first line of my reply:
>
>>> Do you have lzf or horde_lzf installed?
>>
>> Yes (lzf) and no (horde_lzf).
>
> I now understand that you actually meant horde_lz4, but this isn't
> installed either. The version of lzf I'm using is php5-lzf-1.5.0.

My mistake - I didn't see your original post.

So there appears to be an issue upgrading from NO compression -> lzf
compression.  I think this is the one case I did not try.  I will have
to look into it.

It's either that or some library (that I am not hitting) is
*requiring* cache data and is incorrectly failing if the cache data is
invalid.

michael