[horde] Turba blank page

Hanns Mattes hanns at hannsmattes.de
Sun Mar 10 02:02:21 UTC 2013

Hi,

answering myself, just a quick update

Hanns Mattes <hanns at hannsmattes.de> schrieb:

>Hi,
>
>Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info> schrieb:
>
>>[...]
>
>same here, same php-error as Stefan reported:
>
>[Sat Mar 09 12:24:58 2013] [error] [client 217.86.155.184] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function getInstance() on a non-object in /usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde.php on line 76, referer: https://mail.bruecko.de/horde/services/portal/index.php
>
>I've created a ticket.

I've been to late and created a duplicate :-)

Ticket is: http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/12103

Nevertheless it seems to be hard to track the problem down, because the
developers can't reproduce.

There has been a remark about messed up php-installations, which I
doubt. But regarding the fact, that I know next to nothing about php -
my installation may be screwed and the latest horde-upgrade might have
hit the crucial error.

Until further notice, I'll use Arjens workaround, mentioned in the bugtracker.

Regards Hanns