[horde] Turba blank page

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Sun Mar 10 07:59:21 UTC 2013

----- Nachricht von Hanns Mattes <hanns at hannsmattes.de> ---------
      Datum: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 03:02:21 +0100
        Von: Hanns Mattes <hanns at hannsmattes.de>
Antwort an: Hanns Mattes <hanns at hannsmattes.de>
    Betreff: Re: [horde] Turba blank page
         An: horde at lists.horde.org

> Hi,
>
> answering myself, just a quick update
>
> Hanns Mattes <hanns at hannsmattes.de> schrieb:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info> schrieb:
>>
>>> [...]
>>
>> same here, same php-error as Stefan reported:
>>
>> [Sat Mar 09 12:24:58 2013] [error] [client 217.86.155.184] PHP
>> Fatal error:  Call to a member function getInstance() on a
>> non-object in /usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde.php on line 76, referer:
>> https://mail.bruecko.de/horde/services/portal/index.php
>>
>> I've created a ticket.
>
> I've been to late and created a duplicate :-)
>
> Ticket is: http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/12103
>
> Nevertheless it seems to be hard to track the problem down, because the
> developers can't reproduce.
>
> There has been a remark about messed up php-installations, which I
> doubt. But regarding the fact, that I know next to nothing about php -
> my installation may be screwed and the latest horde-upgrade might have
> hit the crucial error.
>
> Until further notice, I'll use Arjens workaround, mentioned in the
> bugtracker.

Do you mean

'If I change line 65 in
/usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde.php

from
          if (Horde_Core_Factory_Logger::available()) {
          if (isset($GLOBALS['injector']) &&
Horde_Core_Factory_Logger::available()) {

all is well again.'

If I do that my Horde is inaccessible for evrything - I set this back
to original, so only Turba does not work.

Andreas