[horde] GIT questions..

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Mar 11 14:14:56 UTC 2013

Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:

> On 8 March 2013 22:31, Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:
>
>>> So, with fileroot as /usr/share/horde-beta and webroot as /horde, I do
>>> indeed get to see all the apps!
>>

>> I have no idea how this works for you unless you are using different values
>> then you said earlier.
>>

>>> But I don't have any CSS or any kind, and when I click on an app to
>>> update the config, I get a 404.
>>

>> Probably because the path is wrong.
>>
>>> So I can reach https://webmail.example.net/horde/admin/config/index.php
>>

>> No idea how, since the way you described your config
>> /usr/share/horde-beta/horde should not exist.
>>
>>> but not
>>> https://webmail.example.net/horde/admin/config/config.php?app=passwd
>>> I'm also not able to reach https://webmail.example.net/imp
>>
>> Let's take a step back. Do you want to use
>> webmail.example.net/horde/{appnames} or webmail.example.com/{appnames}? You
>> can't have both. For the former, run install_dev with $web_dir as
>> /usr/share/horde-beta/horde. Then use the same path as $app_fileroot and
>> $app_webroot = '/horde'.
>
> Mike
>
> Sorry to bring this back up.  I actually do want to use
> webmail.example.net/{appnames}, - and that's what I had, but I ran
> into a problem that the links at the top for the various apps were
> being formatted as https://imp https://turba etc. so I decided to see
> if changing the $web_dir to /usr/share/horde-beta/horde would help.

This would only be appropriate if your vhost root is horde-beta/ and
you wanted to access your horde apps via /horde/{appname}.

> It does and it doesn't.  I actually do end up with
> webmail.example.net/horde/{appname}, but I get a blank page on login
> and the only way to get to imp is actually to go to the admin/config
> link and select imp from there.  Simply trying
> webmail.example.net/horde/imp doesn't work.

Sounds like maybe $app_webroot is wrong then.

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/12103

> I'm going to but the $web_dir back to what it was, but then I don't
> know how or why the app links are being formatted as https://imp

Maybe something wrong with the $conf[server][name] value?

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org