[horde] H5 theme development

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Mar 11 14:43:47 UTC 2013

Zitat von Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:

> Hi,
>
> I'm continuing the topic regarding H5 theme support and want to make
> my own theme.
>
> Copying default theme to new named folder (e.g. 'black' for a black

Don't do that. Only create icons and CSS rules that you actually want
to change.

> related theme) and starting changing the name in info.php, then take
> care about the css file.
>
> I experienced that the inner frame e.g. in IMP the mails etc start
> changing, ok. But the framework around does not change. Also
> emptying Horde Cache does not lead to the wanted result.

And did you actually change any rules for what you call the frame? I
guess you are talking about the topbar menu? Also: CSS is *not* cached
via Horde_Cache. See the configuration.

http://wiki.horde.org/Doc/Dev/ThemesH4

--
Jan Schneider