[horde] H5 theme development

Mauser Info andreas at mauser.info
Sat Mar 16 19:09:40 UTC 2013

Am 11.03.2013 15:43, schrieb Jan Schneider:

> Zitat von Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm continuing the topic regarding H5 theme support and want to make
>> my own theme.
>>
>> Copying default theme to new named folder (e.g. 'black' for a black
>
> Don't do that. Only create icons and CSS rules that you actually want
> to change.
Can you tell me more about how you mean that please?
I do not know how to change to a new theme other than creating a copy of
the default theme.

And in what regard is the horde/theme/default theme responsible of
controlling the other theme folders?
Is there any relation or need for these folders to be changed seperately?