[horde] SMTP 500 error

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Fri Mar 15 11:47:53 UTC 2013

Hi derwu,

Zitat von derwu <derwu22 at gmail.com>:
> BTW my smtp server is on external server than horde is running.

that should be no problem - we're running Horde (PHP part) on the same
machine as the web server, but everything else is on different
machines... LDAP, IMAP, SMTP, database... works like a charm.

As your previous log excerpt showed, the PHP routines are not
returning anything, which points to some severe error in the PHP
environment. The Horde log should tell you more, if nothing's to be
found there, find out where PHP fatal errors are logged in your
environment.

Regards,
Jens