[horde] Question regarding Horde and IMP "User is not authorized"

Aleš Grm grm.ales at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 05:32:03 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have a problem with Horde reporting "User is not authorized for (imp or
horde)".

I have installed Horde 5 and IMP 6 via PEAR which went through fine in a
couple of tries. I manage the configuration of both but when I try to use
the application I always get the same result.

On server (Debian 6) I get messages "HORDE: User is not authorized for imp
[pid 25656 on line 267 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/Registry.php"]" or the same
for horde.

While in /var/log/messages I get logs that report succesful logins. In
/var/log/horde/horde3.log I get message about user log out immediatly after
I log in.

My mail server works fine, tested and has worked for years.

Since IMAP login is successful I have no idea where to continue.

If you could advise I'd really appreciate it.

Best regards,

Aleš Grm