[horde] Problems with installing Horde 4.0.16

Schulz, Christian Christian.Schulz at astrium.eads.net
Wed Mar 20 09:47:23 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: horde-bounces at lists.horde.org
[mailto:horde-bounces at lists.horde.org] On Behalf Of Jan Schneider
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 1:15 PM
To: horde at lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [horde] Problems with installing Horde 4.0.16

Please don't top-post.

Zitat von christian.schulz at ewetel.net:

What do you consider unstable? Horde 5? It's far from being unstable,
and is actually the only version receiving bug fixes.
--

I meant Whups 3 isn't stable yet, is it?
It is only available in git.
privileged information or information otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately,
do not copy this message or any attachments and do not use it for any
purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this message and
any attachments from your system.
Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this email transmission
was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
Astrium GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Thomas S. Müller -
Geschäftsführung: Evert Dudok (Vorsitzender), Jens Schomburgk,
Dr. Johannes von Thadden
Sitz der Gesellschaft: München -
Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, HRB Nr. 107647