[horde] [Tickets #12118] Re: delete and move operations fail from thumbnail view page

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Mar 19 13:30:29 UTC 2013

Quoting Uttiya Chowdhury <chowdhury_uttiya at yahoo.com>:

>> were being
>> returning

>> > I still have the problem. I can delete files from
>> slideshow mode, but not from the thumbnail view page. Any
>> thoughts on where to look for the problem?
>>
>> Look for errors in the horde and/or server logs.
>
> Nothing in the horde log or apache log...
>
> Could it be with the browser somehow? I am using chrome in windows.

That depends on what exactly is happening. How does it fail? Exactly
what happens when you press Delete?

> Also, I can't get one user to see another users's album. I don't see
> any config for that -- could you guide?

You need to give the other users permissions (or make them public -
which is actually the default). This is done from a link in the Action
widget from the gallery view.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)