[horde] [Tickets #12118] Re: delete and move operations fail from thumbnail view page

Uttiya Chowdhury chowdhury_uttiya at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 04:23:55 UTC 2013

> Sounds like a js issue, check the error console in the
> browser.

OK...
I have a:
* Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'observe' of null
* Request URL:http://192.169.1.210/ansel/js/views/common.js?v=ce37f2c047a0ffdb7b522f3a703f33dc
* common.js: 104

(Sorry don't know what info will be most useful -- I don't know javascript at all)

> The Action widget is the widget in the upper rightthat says
> "Gallery Actions". The permissions link is hidden since your
> widget is not expanded. You need to click the down arrow,
> though if your having js issues, this might be broken too.

Ah... OK. Thanks. That works now!!! Although I am wondering why the default was no perm for anybody...

UC