[horde] Can't go to administration configuration

Angus anguschang007 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 16:22:04 UTC 2013

I have new discovery after deleted my browser cookies. The permission
denied is gone, but that have new system log came with database issue (The
database configuration is missing. [pid 1684 on line 133 of
"/usr/share/pear/Horde/Core/Factory/Db.php"]) and Chrome also output error
355 (Error 355 (net::ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING): The server
unexpectedly closed the connection.). Should I need to create database and
add database configuration to conf.php first?

Please help me.