[horde] Can't go to administration configuration

Angus anguschang007 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 17:57:29 UTC 2013

I think I know why it will call the database configuration before I am
completed the configuration. This is my second time to install Horde on the
same server. On the first time, I uninstall the Horde with this command (pear
uninstall `pear list -c horde | tail -n +4 | awk '{ print "horde/"$1 }'`).
However, I think this command doesn't clear the Horde components completely
and now the current Horde calling the previous attributes that on the
database. So How can I clear the previous attributes completely?

Thank you