[horde] Problem with Horde_IMAP_Client-2.8.0

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Thu Mar 28 16:17:00 UTC 2013

Zitat von Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:

> On 28 Mar 2013 15:07, <lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de> wrote:
>>

>> Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>>
>>> FWIW, this sounds exactly like an issue I was having as well. After a
> thorough cleaning of the cache, I haven't > seen this again.
>>

>> Hm, no. Tested once again. Install version 2.8.0, stop apache webserver,
> rm horde/static/ and all CACHE-* from horde/tmp/, cleaned the browser cache
> (Firefox 19) and started the webserver again. The problem was immediately
> back eg. the marked as deleted were unmarked on refresh :-(
>> So switching back again to 2.7.2...
>
> I think he means the horde cache, not the browser one.
>
> Simon

Horde/tmp is the path set for filesystem based cache and we prefix the
cache files with "CACHE-" to easily find them, so stopping the
webserver and removing these files does reset the Horde cache, no?
The Browser Cache was additionally deleted because we have seen
strange UI results from time to time without cleaning it.

But anyway "horde-clear-cache" does not solve the problem...

Regards

Andreas