[horde] Write to calendar from Lightning

Abhi Jadhav ajadhav at bayleafdigital.com
Fri Apr 5 16:37:08 UTC 2013

On 4/5/2013 4:15 AM, Hanns Mattes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Abhi Jadhav <ajadhav at bayleafdigital.com> schrieb:
>
>> Hi, I finally have the Kronolite calendar working. I also have setup
>> access to the calendar through Thunderbird/lightning using
>> iCal. However, I cannot figure out how to write to the calendar from
>> Lightning. The couple of threads I found online suggest using webDav,
>> but the instructions are cryptic.
> Just check the properties of the Calendar in Lightning if it's writable.
>
> Regards Hanns
thanks Hanns.  I did do all the basic checks, but can't figure it out.
Based on your response however, it sounds like the ability to write from
Lightning is not hindered by code Kronolite/Calendar code.  Can you
confirm? and has anyone successfully been able to write from Lightning
into Calendar?

Abhi