[horde] Write to calendar from Lightning

Oscar del Rio delrio at mie.utoronto.ca
Fri Apr 5 17:48:23 UTC 2013

On 04/ 5/13 12:37 PM, Abhi Jadhav wrote:

> thanks Hanns.  I did do all the basic checks, but can't figure it
> out.  Based on your response however, it sounds like the ability to
> write from Lightning is not hindered by code Kronolite/Calendar code.
> Can you confirm? and has anyone successfully been able to write from
> Lightning into Calendar?

I have no problem "writing" from Lightning to the Calendar.
Calendar is configured as ICS with URL of the form
https://horde.server.url/rpc.php/kronolith/username/(calendar_code).ics
taken from the kronolith calendar properties "Subscription" tab.
The updates are not in "real-time".  The ICS data is synced at the
interval you specify in Lightning. Sometimes it takes about a minute to
resync (don't know why).