[horde] external attendees drop off when syncing calendar

Abhi Jadhav ajadhav at bayleafdigital.com
Tue Apr 9 04:08:42 UTC 2013

Hi All, My setup is this - I am using Thunderbird Lightning to access
the Horde calendar.  After running multiple tests, I have found
something interesting.  Would like your thoughts on whether this is a bug:

Create an event through Thunderbird Lightning.
Add an external attendee and send out invite
Check the event in Thunderbird, the event looks intact with external
attendees listed
Synchronize calendars
Check the event in Horde UI - the external attendees have dropped off.
Check the event in Thunderbird - the external attendees have dropped off.

Am I doing something wrong?

--
*Abhi Jadhav*
Managing Partner