[horde] Activesync not closing connections

Michael Wisniewski wisniewski at mwiz.org
Fri Apr 12 15:06:52 UTC 2013

> Quoting Michael Wisniewski <wisniewski at mwiz.org>:
>
>> Quoting Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> For Dovecot, at least, the default mail_max_userip_connections value
> is 10 for IMAP.
>
> I found a few places where the authentication was not being cleared.
> These were mostly during requests that would only happen during the
> initial pairing (OPTIONS, AUTODISCOVER etc...). Anyway, maybe this
> will help. FWIW, doveadm who show me that I currently have 2
> connections open for my username - this is WITH activesync running
> and a horde window open in my browser.
>
> It should be available in the next bugfix release for ActiveSync,
> which I will probably push out today.
>
> --

Thanks for the information about this.  I applied the 2.3.3 version
and so far, I haven't run into any issues.  I believe I was running an
old version of the Horde_ActiveSync and that was part of my problem.

Is there an easy way to upgrade to the latest automatically, or do I
just have to run the pear update command everyday?

Thanks!