[horde] Activesync not closing connections

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Apr 12 15:31:25 UTC 2013

Quoting Michael Wisniewski <wisniewski at mwiz.org>:

> Quoting Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>
>> Quoting Michael Wisniewski <wisniewski at mwiz.org>:

>> For Dovecot, at least, the default mail_max_userip_connections
>> value is 10 for IMAP.
>>
>> I found a few places where the authentication was not being
>> cleared. These were mostly during requests that would only happen
>> during the initial pairing (OPTIONS, AUTODISCOVER etc...). Anyway,
>> maybe this will help. FWIW, doveadm who show me that I currently
>> have 2 connections open for my username - this is WITH activesync
>> running and a horde window open in my browser.
>>
>> It should be available in the next bugfix release for ActiveSync,
>> which I will probably push out today.
>>
>> --
>
> Thanks for the information about this.  I applied the 2.3.3 version
> and so far, I haven't run into any issues.  I believe I was running
> an old version of the Horde_ActiveSync and that was part of my
> problem.

The latest (just pushed earlier today) is 2.3.4 and is the version
that contains the clearAuthentication() fixes.

> Is there an easy way to upgrade to the latest automatically, or do I
> just have to run the pear update command everyday?

You can check http://pear.horde.org for the latest version numbers,
use 'pear list-upgrades' to get a list of available pear upgrades, or
subscribe to the rss feed of current versions (see
http://pear.horde.org for the link).

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)