[horde] How to improve waiting times for ajax requests?

Andreas Rieger andreas.rieger at zel.uni-hannover.de
Fri Apr 19 14:43:02 UTC 2013

Hey,

> Are at least some of those remote calendars? Also, which view is this?

It's the default view which is the week-view in our case.
And no, none of these calendars are external calendars.

> 3KB for a month or even week view is a pretty huge calendar.

These are only circa 4 events per day for a single week. Some of these
events are recurring and some exceptions are defined.

I just checked the demo installation from Horde for a comparison.
What's striking though is that even listCalendars takes nearly 4 seconds in
our installation.

Greetings,
Andreas