[horde] H5 Dashboard confused

Matthias Petermann matthias at d2ux.org
Sat Apr 20 07:24:24 UTC 2013

Hello,

the dashboard in H5 is one of my personal favorite features. Since I use
it on a regular base for centralizing feeds, I sometimes need to change
the layout. At one day, it become completely out of order - the layout
of the "design view" did not match the actual view anymore. I tried to
fix it be deleting all widgets and since then, it looks like the design
view now shows more columns as initially. Also in one line there is a
column missing.

Here is a screenshot which explains what I mean:

     http://www.petermann.it/data/2013-04-20_horde_dashboard.png

Can you please tell me where the layout information is stored and how I
could reset it?

Thanks & kind regards,
Matthias