[horde] Postgresql

Rod K horde at 23net.net
Sun Apr 21 02:32:57 UTC 2013

Sorry if this is documented somewhere.  I searched but of course the
"schema" term turns up talk about DB structure.

What I'm interested in learning is if there is an easy way to get Horde
to use a database schema other than the public schema when using
Postgres?  I have an extensive database for managing our business
including email and need to have Horde connect to the same database as I
will be needing to create views that will use some of the Horde tables
AND some of the existing tables.  And also provide an easy way to clean
up user data from Horde when their accounts are deleted in the rest of
the system.

Thanks.