[horde] Horde Groupware Webmail in BitNami

Beltran beltran at bitnami.org
Wed May 1 17:40:11 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback. We fixed these issues and we just published
the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition installers, virtual machines and
cloud images in BitNami.

http://blog.bitnami.com/2013/05/horde-groupware-webmail-now-part-of.html

We will continue working on Horde Groupware Webmail stacks to maintain
them up-to-date. Any suggestion to improve them will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Beltran