[horde] Wicked 2.0.0-git

Ruben Squartini ruben at auger.org.ar
Thu May 2 03:47:13 UTC 2013

Hi people!

I think I did everything I could to figure out what is going on, but no
success...

After installing Horde 5.0.4 using PEAR, I got "wicked" using git.

After some struggling because the RewriteBase was not properly defined I
reach the situation where no error is shown in either PHP, Apache2 or Horde
logs, but the only page I can get is the Home.

Any attempt to Edit, Create, Search, List, Lock, Refresh the page end with
a "404 File Not Found" sign in the browser that is not related to any
error, but to some text.

It looks like if there is something missing, perhaps some PEAR module, that
is preventing the system to work properly.

I tried changing ownership of wicked directory (and even the whole horde
directory) to www-data with no success.

Could you point me towards some direction?

Regards,
Ruben.