[horde] Stable Horde installation no more available with pear

list-no-spam at ryux.org list-no-spam at ryux.org
Sat May 11 16:51:24 UTC 2013

This is some logs when trying to install packages

Validation Error: File "js/ckeditor/LICENSE.html" in directory "<dir
name="/">" has invalid role "horde", should be one of cfg, data, doc,
php, script, test, www
Validation Error: This package contains role "horde" and requires
package "horde/Role" to be used
Validation Error: File "js/ckeditor/contents.css" in directory "<dir
name="/">" has invalid role "horde", should be one of cfg, data, doc,
php, script, test, www
Validation Error: This package contains role "horde" and requires
package "horde/Role" to be used
Validation Error: File "js/ckeditor/config.js" in directory "<dir
name="/">" has invalid role "horde", should be one of cfg, data, doc,
php, script, test, www
Validation Error: This package contains role "horde" and requires
package "horde/Role" to be used
Validation Error: File "js/ckeditor/ckeditor_basic.js" in directory
"<dir name="/">" has invalid role "horde", should be one of cfg, data,
doc, php, script, test, www
Validation Error: This package contains role "horde" and requires
package "horde/Role" to be used
Validation Error: File "js/ckeditor/ckeditor.js" in directory "<dir
name="/">" has invalid role "horde", should be one of cfg, data, doc,
php, script, test, www
Validation Error: This package contains role "horde" and requires
package "horde/Role" to be used
Validation Error: File "js/ckeditor/themes/default/theme.js" in
directory "<dir name="/">" has invalid role "horde", should be one of
cfg, data, doc, php, script, test, www
Validation Error: This package contains role "horde" and requires
package "horde/Role" to be used
Validation Error: File "js/ckeditor/skins/v2/templates.css" in
directory "<dir name="/">" has invalid role "horde", should be one of
cfg, data, doc, php, script, test, www
Validation Error: This package contains role "horde" and requires
package "horde/Role" to be used
Validation Error: File "js/ckeditor/skins/v2/skin.js" in directory
"<dir name="/">" has invalid role "horde", should be one of cfg, data,
doc, php, script, test, www
Validation Error: This package contains role "horde" and requires
package "horde/Role" to be used
Validation Error: File "js/ckeditor/skins/v2/icons_rtl.png" in
directory "<dir name="/">" has invalid role "horde", should be one of
cfg, data, doc, php, script, test, www

Ryu