[horde] Configuring OSX for Exchange

Michael Wisniewski wisniewski at mwiz.org
Wed May 15 18:48:17 UTC 2013

Hi!

I'm hitting my head against the wall about this one and need a little
help.  I'm trying to configure my mac OSX 10.8 to sync up with Horde.
I've tried to configure calendar.app with "Exchange" and CalDav, but
have had zero luck in making it work.  I've tried configuring the
"Mail, Contacts & Calendars" in the system preferences for Exchange,
but that responds with a network connection error.  I have been able
to get Funambol Sync to work, but it doesn't want to sync my
calendar...only contacts.

What is the best way to do this?  Use the "Exchange" protocol?  Will
even the Exchange protocol work with Horde?  Use the "CalDav"
protocol?  What should I set my paths to?  I have my site at
https://www.<foo>.org/webmail/ and not at the root.  I configured
Funambol to https://www.<foo>.org/webmail/rpc.php.

I've tried just about everything and still struggling with this.
Hopefully I can get a few ideas here!

Thanks!