[horde] How to use CalDAV & CardDAV

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Wed May 29 08:12:12 UTC 2013

Zitat von Mail Admin <pinemail11 at gmail.com>:

>> > Hi All,
>> >
>> > Recently i installed horde- 5.1.0 beta version.
>> > How i will use CalDAV & CardDAV ?.
>> > Do i need to install seperate server like Baikal?
>>
>> No, just use the URLs provided in the calendar/taks list/address book
>> properties.
>> --
>> Jan Schneider
>>

>> Thank Jan!
>> but pardon me for my ignorance, I am not able to find url, I could see url
>> http://192.168.1.78/kronolith or turba but this didnt work.
>>
>> please help in finding or configuring url
>>
>> Pine Mail
>>

> Hi Team,
>
> We want to test CardDAV & CalDAV functionality, can some help in
> configuring CardDAV / CALDAV, we are not able to find any documentation in
> this regard.
>
> Any help is appreciated!
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Pine Mail Admin

There is not much todo for using CalDAV. First it is only in the
kronolith beta until now. With this installed you should check the
administration page if all database schemas and configurations are
updated. After that go to calender and choose the calender you want to
sync at the left panel and click on the pencil for checking/altering
the calender settings. There you will see a CalDAV Subscription URL at
the "Abonnement" stanza.
This URL have to used in your CalDAV client.

Regards

Andreas