[horde] Need help, Horde error, lambda function for closure not found...

avp avp at rokeyetee.com
Tue May 28 14:06:41 UTC 2013

Just to follow up, after a few days my apache 500/lambda errors returned with
a vengeance.  It seems the APC cache was getting overful, massively
fragmenting, and then generating the 500 errors.  So I played with the APC
cache settings (in my case under the [apc] section of php.ini.  I increased
the cache size and adjusted some other settings.  since then, all has been
well again.  I found a lot of useful info on this page:

http://chrisgilligan.com/wordpress/how-to-configure-apc-cache-on-virtual-servers-with-php-running-under-fcgid/

also, apc.php was instrumental in figuring out this for me.

So I have things running well again for the moment, but I would love to see
some direction from someone who actually knows with respect to "best
settings" for the APC cache for horde.

i've included my settings below for comment...

[APC]
;specifies the size for each shared memory segment 8MB to start
apc.shm_size=64
;max amount of memory a script can occupy
apc.max_file_size=1M
apc.ttl=0
apc.gc_ttl=600
; means we are always atomically editing the files
apc.file_update_protection=0
apc.enabled=1
apc.enable_cli=0
apc.cache_by_default=1
apc.filters = "-/var/www/apc\.php$"
apc.include_once_override=0
apc.localcache=1
apc.localcache.size=512
apc.num_files_hint=512
apc.report_autofilter=0
apc.rfc1867=0
apc.slam_defense=0
apc.stat=1
apc.stat_ctime=0
apc.ttl=0
apc.user_entries_hint=1024
apc.user_ttl=0
#apc.user_ttl=7200
apc.write_lock=1
apc.mmap_file_mask = /tmp/apc-rokeyetee.XXXXXX