[horde] Alternate Login page

Rick Romero rick at havokmon.com
Sun Jun 2 23:30:43 UTC 2013

Hi Guys,

Working on a fresh Horde 5.0.4 install, and I see that the
horde/imp/redirect.php file is gone.
I'm not concerned with redirecting the actual Horde Login page, but I'd
like to be able provide a login block on my home page.
I tried to replicate the <form> variables from horde/login.php, and then
just call horde/login.php, but basically all that happens is the
user/password fields on the Horde login.php page are just prefilled with
the data from the home page.

I'm not finding anything currently relevant in my searches, can you point
me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Rick