[horde] Deep folder structure not syncing in AS

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Thu Jun 6 11:22:30 UTC 2013

I have a fairly deep folder structure in Horde Imp, but it does not
all sync to AS devices.

E.g. I have in my IMAP space:

Saved Emails/Computer Stuff/Mailing Lists/Horde. Below that I have two
folders BugsHordeOrg, and Archived Horde

AS syncs down to "Horde" but does not go to the next deeper level.

On the Cyrus IMAP server this is user.simon.Saved Emails.Computer
Stuff.Mailing Lists.Horde.BugsHordeOrg

This issue shows on all AS devices I have tried - iOS, Android, Win8.

Is this a configurable thing, or an issue?

Simon.

--
Simon Wilson
M: 0400 12 11 16