[horde] Anti Spam

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Thu Jun 6 21:07:00 UTC 2013

----- Nachricht von Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org> ---------
   Datum: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 22:48:45 +0200
     Von: Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org>
Betreff: Re: [horde] Anti Spam
      An: horde at lists.horde.org

> Citeren Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:
>
>>> In short, if you did not use a 'imp/config/backends.local.php' before,
>>
>> thats correct.
>>
>>> the following should be enough:
>>>
>>>  <?php
>>
>> I did not realize that I need <?php at the beginning of a
>> .local.php, because e.g. in the mime_drivers.local.php a <?php at
>> the beginning makes Horde tell me that no server connection can be
>> established anymore.
>
> All *.local.php files should start with
>    <?php
>
> (without that, they will be ignored). In your case, there most
> likely is an error in said file, which of course won't hurt if the
> file is ignored.

That could be, because for some reason what I tried to accomplish did
not work out, which is

     /* HTML display. */
     'html' => array(
         // NOTE: Inline HTML viewing is DISABLED by default.
         'inline' => true,
         'handles' => array(
             'text/html'
         ),
	'icons' => array(
             'default' => 'html.png'
         ),

     /* MS Word display.
      * This driver requires AbiWord to be installed.
      * AbiWord homepage: http://www.abisource.com/ */
     'msword' => array(
         // Disabled by default
         'disable' => false,
         'handles' => array(
             'application/msword',
             'application/vnd.ms-word'
         ),
	'icons' => array(
             'default' => 'msword.png'
         ),

	// REQUIRED: Location of the AbiWord binary
         'location' => '/usr/bin/abiword'
     ),

     /* MS Excel display.
      * This driver requires Gnumeric to be installed.
      * Gnumeric homepage: http://projects.gnome.org/gnumeric/ */
     'msexcel' => array(
         // Disabled by default
         'disable' => false,
         'handles' => array(
             'application/msexcel',
             'application/x-msexcel',
             'application/vnd.ms-excel'
         ),
	'icons' => array(
             'default' => 'msexcel.png'
         ),

	// REQUIRED: Location of the ssconvert binary
         'location' => '/usr/bin/ssconvert'
     ),

which I just copy/pasted into the mime_drivers.local.php

If I add  <?php  things break.

Andreas