[horde] Wicked H5 (2.0.0beta1)

Andreas Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Tue Jun 11 23:01:51 UTC 2013

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Wicked is a wiki application for the Horde Framework.
> Testing is requested and comments are encouraged.

Hi,

I'm new to wicked and would like to understand the concepts a little bit more.

I currently run multiple wiki on the same host for different domains.
The Wikis are accessable readonly via http and editable (after
authentication) via https.
Named based virtual hosting allow me to provide multiple wikis on the
same server.
My wikis are named example.org or wiki.example2.org.

On horde I can access http://horde.example.org/wicked to see content
also as anonymous user.
Must I use webserver rewrite rules to make it accessible as
http://wiki.example.org ?

Also: how to handle multiple domains with separated wikis ?

Andreas