[horde] Wicked H5 (2.0.0beta1)

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jun 12 09:16:35 UTC 2013

Zitat von Andreas Schulze <sca at andreasschulze.de>:

> Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
>
>> Wicked is a wiki application for the Horde Framework.
>> Testing is requested and comments are encouraged.
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to wicked and would like to understand the concepts a little
> bit more.
>
> I currently run multiple wiki on the same host for different domains.
> The Wikis are accessable readonly via http and editable (after
> authentication) via https.
> Named based virtual hosting allow me to provide multiple wikis on
> the same server.
> My wikis are named example.org or wiki.example2.org.
>
> On horde I can access http://horde.example.org/wicked to see content
> also as anonymous user.
> Must I use webserver rewrite rules to make it accessible as
> http://wiki.example.org ?

No, Aliases are sufficient. This is the (stripped-down) Apache config
for wiki.horde.org:

<VirtualHost *>
     ServerName  wiki.horde.org
     DocumentRoot /horde/web/dev.horde.org/horde/wicked
     Alias /horde/ "/horde/web/dev.horde.org/horde/"
     Alias /h/ "/horde/web/dev.horde.org/horde/"
</VirtualHost>

> Also: how to handle multiple domains with separated wikis ?

See the 'vhost' configuration for Horde.
--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project