[horde] Mailsearch in dynamic interface

Robert Wagner robert at gmx.li
Wed Jun 12 12:00:28 UTC 2013

Hello,

i am using Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.1.0 Webmail (imp) 6.1.1

The search in dynamic interface is not working as expected. The first search in a session works fine, but when i do a second search i get the mails from the first search.

in datail:

I search for mails from sender "a" in the top right search field.

i get the correct result list and can read the mails in the preview window by clicking on the subject or in a new windows by double clicking.

so far as expected

now i do a search for mails from sender "b"

i get the correct result list.

when i single click the subject i get the mail from search "a" in the preview windows. by doubleclicking i get the correct mail in the new window.

can anyone confirm this behavior (bug) or is it my setup?

thanks.

Robert