[horde] Mailsearch in dynamic interface

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Wed Jun 12 12:22:04 UTC 2013

Citeren Robert Wagner <robert at gmx.li>:

> Hello,
>
> i am using Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.1.0 Webmail (imp) 6.1.1
>
> The search in dynamic interface is not working as expected. The
> first search in a session works fine, but when i do a second search
> i get the mails from the first search.
>

> in datail:
>
> I search for mails from sender "a" in the top right search field.
>
> i get the correct result list and can read the mails in the preview
> window by clicking on the subject or in a new windows by double
> clicking.
>
> so far as expected
>
> now i do a search for mails from sender "b"
>
> i get the correct result list.
>
> when i single click the subject i get the mail from search "a" in
> the preview windows. by doubleclicking i get the correct mail in the
> new window.
>

> can anyone confirm this behavior (bug) or is it my setup?

It is probably not related to the mailsearch, but something cache
related. I see similar behaviour in the Virtual Inbox, where
occasionally when I click on a message to view it, the last message
that was displayed is shown again. In that case, it will also fail to
update the 'Seen' flag. If there are multiple messages in the Virtual
Inbox and I view those, the messages are displayed as expected. But
now the weird part comes, if I then revisit the first message in the
Virtual Inbox again, it now displays correctly too and the 'Seen' flag
is updated too.