[horde] deleted calendar - who did it

Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Mon Jun 17 13:31:54 UTC 2013

Am 17.06.13 15:24, schrieb Arjen de Korte:
> Citeren Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator <goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> we still run a horde groupware 3 system with some useres using kronolith.
>>
>> Now one user told us that all his appointments in one calendar are
>> deleted.
>>
>> He says that happens after a server crash we had.(The crash was a faulty
>> switch, the server has been up and running ....)
>>
>> So, is there some default log or reporting to see what a user has done
>> or who deleted something?
>
> You can configure logging (both in Horde and your database) that would
> allow you to find this out, but as far as I know, at least Horde will
> not set this up by default. It might be that your database has query
> logging enabled, but given the amount of information this will generate,
> I doubt it will do this out-of-the-box.

Thanks, for the future that might be helpful. Your right that currently
we dont have detailed or query logging enabled. (we did this for some
other important systems and thats a lot of logging :) but worth it if
needed.)

Do you know the "switch" or button for horde we hav to press? Which
configuration option is this?

	Regards . Götz
--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt